A project managed by Sport dans la Ville
A project managed by Streetfootballworld
Sport dans la Ville organised the 2019 Streetfootballworld Festival in Lyon to coincide with the Women’s World Cup in France.
As a member of the Streetfootballworld international network, Sport dans la Ville enabled young people from disadvantaged areas all over the world to take part in this international solidarity tournament.
- Strengthen international solidarity by gathering together young people from disadvantaged backgrounds
- Develop inclusive partnerships
- Promote gender equality and diversity in sport on the occasion of the Women’s World Cup
- Raise cultural awareness among the young participants of the tournament
- An international solidarity football tournament bringing together 304 participants from 35 different countries (48 delegations)
- Delegations made up of four players (at least two girls), two support staff, one “Young Leader” and a head of delegation
- Workshops dedicated to the promotion of gender equality
- A programme of tourist activities and cultural visits for the young participants
- 400 girls and families invited to meet inspirational women from the worlds of sport, media and business
Watch the official Festival 19 video
You are the manager of this project and you wish to modify/complete this form ? Do not hesitate to contact us through your account !
Photo credits : @Sportdanslaville et @Streetfootballworld