A project managed by Association Denro
In rural Burkina Faso, it is difficult to implement activities that involve both men and women. The false stereotypes on gender mix are still quite strong. The practice of sports is however a necessity for all.
In view of changing things, Denro Association uses its centre to facilitate gender equality in education and sport for greater inclusion in rural areas.
- Improve young girls’ living conditions
- Foster schooling and the practice of sports among children, especially young girls
- Create jobs with both school initiatives and Denro Association
- Training and education on the themes of gender and sport
- Awareness campaigns on hygiene and gender equality
- Women’s football contests
- Creation of income-generating activities
- Promoting women’s sport in rural areas
- Quality education through sports for the younger population
- Introduction to various sports: football, basketball, handball, volleyball, etc.